Sunday, May 6, 2007

Cell Phone Rat Race

I love technical gadgets, and I recently got a new phone from lg. My previous phone was also from lg, but much to my dismay, the phone charger has a different connection. Christy and I had made good use of this because in the past both of our lg phones (although different models) used the same charger. In addition, my new phone has a new version of bluetooth (1.2 vs. 1.1), and my headset does not work very well - after having worked flawlessly in the past. I'm sure there are valid reasons for these things, but it seems like the goal is to make you replace everything (headset, charger, car charger, et.c) when you get a new phone. (OK, I know you are going to say, "Quit whining and stick with your perfectly good working phone and its accessories. Point taken.)

I feel better now.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: