Thursday, November 29, 2007

November on the Vine

This is a good time to check in on what is going on in Amazon Vine this month. I have selected a couple of different items from the program, and I have already published a review for one of them. First I have been evaluating the Ultreo Ultrasonic Toothbrush. This was an interesting experience for me because I had never used a power toothbrush before. I don't know that I honestly would have ever gotten this on my own given the cost, but it seems to be the going rate for other manufacturers too.

Meanwhile I am in the process of reading Fired Up or Burned Out: How to Reignite Your Team's Passion, Creativity, and Productivity. As a manager this was a pretty natural fit because burnout and motivation are real issues that I deal with on a regular basis. Look for the review of this book to be up in about another week or two.

It's almost time for the cafeteria to open so I'm going to take my clean teeth and go get some coffee.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: