Friday, April 4, 2008

Amazon Vine Review: A Fraction of the Whole

I had mentioned previously that I was reading A Fraction of the Whole through Amazon's Vine program. Well I've finished the 500+ pages, and just posted my review. It was an interesting read. Much of the content goes against what I believe, but I think that you grow when you understand opposing views without losing your own.

In addition Vine now has a secondary offering each month a week after the initial batch. I took a couple of additional selections that I will be reviewing over the next couple of weeks. One is a shorter book called So Brave, Young and Handsome and the other is a DVD for a thriller called P2. I initially dismissed the novel because I thought the title sounded like it was targeted for women. However, the synopsis actually sounded pretty interesting. On the DVD, the trailer looked like it would be worth a watch on Amazon's dime. I guess we'll find out.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: