Sunday, March 23, 2008

Scattershooting Sunday

Happy Easter! I hope that you all have found joy in the celebration of Christ's resurrection. We had a put lock breakfast at Church this morning followed by service at 9:30. We did not go to sunrise service this year. Christy played a few songs for service, and the choir sang one.

Yesterday was just about a perfect day as far as weather goes. After my morning workout, I spent the afternoon in Arlington. Part of the time, I was at the new Arlington Heights outdoor shopping center. These have become the new trend with Southlake Town Square being one of the "older" ones. However, Arlington did not follow Southlake's formula. It is clear that Southlake Town Square was meant to be walked. In Arlington, you do this at your own risk as the heavy traffic flow plays chicken at the four way stop signs - and that's before you add pedestrians into the mix! Luckily, I was paying attention and patient...

When did the world yield become equivalent with "pay no attention to the triangle shaped sign or the traffic to which it refers"? If you driven in at all in DFW, you know what I mean. Perhaps photo enforcement of these is next. Not likely...

Thursday was Vine day for March. I'm excited to be trying out the Logitech Squeezebox Duet Network Music System and the
Philips Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush. Both are still en route so stay tuned around the end of the month or early in April...

What's new on my mp3 player? I've just added Moment of Forever by Willie Nelson and Warpaint by The Black Crowes. How's that for eclectic?

Until next time...
PH

No comments: