Monday, March 10, 2008

New Amazon Vine Reviews

I have gotten reviews posted for a couple of my latest Vine items. The Secret Scroll was OK as was Allison Moorer's Mockingbird. I had higher hopes for both of these items prior to their arrival, but that's what happens sometimes when marketing and reality collide. While neither was awful, I'm glad I didn't pay for either of them. Wisely's latest CD is proving a bit more promising, but I'm not quite ready to write it up yet.

Until next time...
PH

1 comment:

ptben said...

I love your reviews. They are great. Very thorough. I can make an educated decision concerning the product. a repeat post below concerning music.

What's crazy about music? Your tastes change.

I tend to stray away from music unless it's Sports Radio 1310 the Ticket.

However, a couple of Norah Jones esque songs have caught my attention. I'm sure I'd be called 'gay' by some but I really dig the songs Sara Bareilles-Love Song and Colbie Caillat - Bubbly.