Thursday, March 20, 2008

Amazon Vine Roundup

I have posted reviews for the other two Vine items that I mentioned earlier this month. This last round was all books and music for me, but I liked the change of pace. Not everything turned out to be a favorite as my first two reviews showed. However the Wisely CD and the book, Now You See Him were both very enjoyable. Finally I took on what may turn out to be a little bit longer term reading project - A Fraction of the Whole. I'm not the fastest reader the world has ever seen, and it has over 500 pages of rather small type. However, I thumbed through it while I was in Borders recently, and I thought it sounded interesting. Today is the day for new selections so stay tuned as the Vine adventure continues to unfold.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: