Monday, January 14, 2008

A little of this and a little of that...

I haven't been very consistent in getting posts up lately, but I'm hoping to change that. I just finished writing annual appraisals at work, and that was rather time consuming. Since a lot has happened over the last few weeks, I'm going to jump around a bit today.

Anyone else have Cowboys letdown this morning?

One of the great things with music is rediscovering something that you liked but had forgotten. My recent experience was with the Traveling Wilburys. While I didn't buy the CD set listed here, I bought "Handle with Care" and "End of the Line" from an MP3 site. Among the many things to like about this group is it has one of the last recordings by Roy Orbison. Good stuff.

I've been using dotphoto for uploading and sharing pictures since getting a digital camera last month. I recently took advantage of the 50 free prints, and we got them in the mail last week. Prints are normally $0.12 a piece, but I'm not sure how good that is. I'd be curious what other folks are using.

There is an interesting looking movie coming out next month called Vantage Point. The movies main web site is not responding at work, but the IMDB link has the trailer.

We are in the process of changing realtors again with the hope of getting back on the market by the end of the month. If you know anyone wanting to relocate to the Hurst/Fort Worth area....

I'm nearly finished with Daydream Believers. Look for my review by the end of the week. It's turned out to be a pretty interesting read.

And now my head is emptied of random thoughts for now.

Until next time...
PH

1 comment:

ASC said...

As you know, we use Snapfish for photo management. Right now, their prints are 9 cents each....a great deal!