Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January on the Vine

The January offerings from Amazon Vine were pretty interesting. They had a number of music selections to choose from, and I opted for a CD from new rock band Thieves & Liars. I've been listening to this CD for about a week now, and I've really enjoyed it. It tells the story of Joseph found in Genesis. I should be posting my review by the end of the week.

In addition they had a few gadgets available - yes, I love electronics. They are essentially toys for grown men. This month I opted to evaluate the Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote. I haven't spent a lot of time with it yet, but the set up has proved to be challenging to this point. I'll probably be a little bit later in the month with my review on this.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: