Thursday, December 27, 2007

December on the Vine

Today we take a quick look at what I'm evaluating this month for Amazon as a part of the Vine Program. First up is a book that I thought was quite relevant for an election year. It is a book that evaluates how things have unfolded over the last eight years of the Bush presidency. It is called Daydream Believers. I don't usually spend time on books that are not relevant to my job, but this one seemed interesting to me. I should be getting it sometime next week so look for the review to come in mid to late January.

The second item is the HP iPAQ 310 GPS. I've been using this for a few days now, and I'm in the process of putting together my review. It will probably be up on Amazon within the next week.

I will link to both reviews in a future post.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: