Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Memories

I will be sending out (at some undetermined point in the future) a link to a slide show with all of our family Christmas photos. However I thought I'd give a preview today. Enjoy.

Let's start with Christmas Eve.


Here is a very intense look at a budding cello player.

At Brother Robert's house we do a (I'm told this is the official term) Chinese gift exchange.


Neil got us started off with a lot of enthusiasm.


However Zach wound up with Neil's prize before the night was over.

Moving on the Christmas day...

(A quick side note. For anyone who has experienced the regrettable Christmas morning hair immortalized in pictures forever, you'll notice my strategy for avoiding that below.)


The joy of a child on Christmas morning speaks for itself.


Christy gets a relaxing gift.


Beer and Cowboys - it doesn't get any better than this.


Kassie likes Christmas


Foosball is always a winner.

Until next time...
PH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo P,

I see a Super Bowl Party at your house. Since Christy doesn't drink beer, I can drink beer out of your 2nd glass. Also, looks like we can play foosball at half time and during commercials while we watch Da Boys' win the Super Bowl.

We had a great Christmas. Looks like you guys did too.

B

Anonymous said...

Philip, Thanks for taking all the "Wounderful Pictures" Christmas Eve. The whole family really enjoyed theme very much. Keep up the good job. I joined the dotphoto, but Don't know how to use it? HELP

Dad