Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amazon Roundup

As usual, I've continued to stay busy reviewing things on Amazon both Vine and Non-vine. I've picked up a number of CDs in the last 6 months, and I've been slowly putting reviews out for them. Some of them come quickly while others have to simmer a little longer.

I've also continued to do a fair amount of reading. As we've unpacked, I've come across some books that I bought but didn't get a chance to read. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team was one of those books. My book offering below also falls into this category. Without further ado...

The Starbucks Experience - a leadership book based on Starbucks
Back to the River - latest CD from bluestrist Susan Tedeschi (highly recommended)
Little Honey - Lucinda Williams' latest CD
Blues Caravan: Guitars & Feathers - live blues CD that I got from Vine recently

I'm also in the process of evaluating Logitech's Harmony 1100 remote for Vine. I should have something up for it in the next few days.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: