Monday, June 30, 2008

Second June Vine Offering

The "leftovers" Vine selections for June came out last Thursday, and I thought I'd give you the lowdown on my next Vine items. For the first time, they have offered an audio book, Martin Misunderstood. I haven't listened to a narrated book like this before, and the story sounded interesting. My other selection was a comedy DVD called The Grand. The preview on the product page looked pretty funny. We'll probably watch this over the weekend.

Until next time...
PH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking on your post about waiting, I wondered if you ever listened to drive time audio. I enjoy listening on headphones while walking; it motivates me to walk. It's nice to listen while driving too, and I get more reading done this way than by actually reading script. Mom