Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amazon Round Up

As the pace of life continues to pick up, I've neglected to let you know about a couple of good books and a CD that I've enjoyed over the last month or so. First up is a great light weight book to read on your next airplane trip. Never Tell A Lie is suspense novel that is pretty fast paced, and it doesn't go too deep making it the perfect travel distraction. See my review for more details. For something of a little more substance check out Shadow and Light. It is a noir novel set in Germany between the World Wars. Click here for more. Finally, I've been enjoying Jackie Greene's first CD, Gone Wanderin' (thanks, Dad!). It is pretty different from his more recent material, but it's still pretty good. My review gives you more details about his folk-based beginnings.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: