Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun Music Web Site

I got a tip recently about a music web site called Pandora - radio from the Music Genome Project. It is free to create an account, and the site will allow you to create stations based on artists that you like. Once you create a station for say, Jackie Greene, it will play a song from the artist you entered. Then it chooses similar artists and plays a song from from each one allowing you to rate the song with thumbs up or thumbs down. The more songs you rate the more it can tailor what it chooses to your tastes. I found a new artist, Kris Delmhorst, on my Sarah Harmer station. Both are singer/songwriter types. Delmhorst has a few mp3s on her site that you can download from each of her albums. Enjoy!

Until next time...
PH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Philip,
I really like the Pandora radio music, they have all the songs I like, and I can pick and choose,thanks.
Dad