Monday, December 29, 2008

When artists do good...

In my post yesterday, I mentioned the folk artist Ingrid Michaelson and my review of her debut CD. I have just posted a review of her latest CD Be OK. This will not be the greatest CD that you've ever owned, but it is what the CD benefits that is significant. A portion of the proceeds from each sale go to support Stand Up To Cancer. Most of you know the significance the cancer has had for many in my family. It meant a lot to me that an artist that I like did something to support cancer research. When we hear of so many celebs in the news for all the wrong reasons (Britney anyone?), you have to acknowledge someone for doing something positive. I thought was something nice to share with you during the holidays. Enjoy.

Until next time...
PH

No comments: